All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding how temperature, wind, air pressure, and precipitation interact to create our weather. Explore clues in the clouds and wind speeds. Learn why the weather changes and how forecasters predict change.
- Author(s)Alfredo Schifini,National Geographic Learning
- PublisherNational Geographic School Pub
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEarth Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic School Pub
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.