All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the history behind the first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution. See how the Bill of Rights guarantees Americans five basic freedoms (speech, press, religion, assembly, and petition) and protects the rights of the accused.
- Author(s)Judith Lloyd Yero
- PublisherNational Geographic School Pub
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleDocuments of Freedom
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic School Pub
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight95 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.