All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to the rediscovery of Heidegger's earliest thought leading up to his magnum opus of 1927,Being and Time.
- Author BiographyTheodore Kisiel is Professor of Philosophy at Northern Illinois University, and he is the author of The Genesis of Heidegger's Being and Time. John van Buren is Assistant Professor at Fordham University, and he is the author of The Young Heidegger: Rumor of the Hidden King.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1994
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJohn Van Buren,Theodore Kisiel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.