All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will, on the one hand, help type designers create high legibility typefaces and, on the other hand, help graphic designers determine which is the optimal typeface for a given project. A must-have for type designers and graphic designers.
- Author BiographySofie Beier is a research assistant professor employed at the School of Design under The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. She has a PhD from the Royal College of Art in London, on the subject of typeface familiarity and its relation to legibility. Her current academic research project concerns the review of existing knowledge on typeface legibility put forward by both design and scientific communities.
- Author(s)Sofie Beier
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note200 Colour and Black and White
- Weight1010 g
- Width215 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.