All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reading: Literature Learning Stations is perfect for center activities, whole class instruction, or individual assignments. Topics includes plot and setting, alliteration and rhyme, tone and mood, inferences and evidence, and poetry. The Learning Stations series increases student achievement and provides opportunities for inquiry with a variety of learning stations. Aligned to Common Core State Standards, each of the activities included also support Listening, Speaking, and Media/Techlogy standards. Make learning fun today with Learning Stations!
- Author(s)Schyrlet Cameron,Suzanne Myers
- PublisherMark Twain Media
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEnglish Language Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMark Twain Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMary Dieterich,Sarah M Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.