Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAs a genre situated at the crossroad of rhetoric and fiction, declamatio offers the freedom to experiment with new forms of discourse. Placing the literariness of (Ps)Quintilian's oeuvre into the spotlight, this volume showcases declamation as a realm of genuine literary creation with its own theoretical underpinning, literary technique and generic conventions. It is of interest to students and scholars of rhetoric and Roman Literature.
- Author BiographyMartin Dinter,King's College London; Charles Guerin, Universite Paul Valery, Montpellier; Marcos Martinho, Universidade de Sao Paulo.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Languageeng, ger, fre
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBeitrage zur Altertumskunde
- Series Part/Volume Number342
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight594 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCharles Guerin,Marcos Martinho,Martin T. Dinter
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.