All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSir Thomas Malory's Le Morte D'Arthur is one of the most enduring achievements of English literary history. This study offers a new interpretation of this seminal version of the Arthurian Romances beginning with recognition of its status as one of the first literary works to be mass produced by the typographic age. Ackwledging that literacy revolutionizes the human thought world, and maintaining the validity of exploring the psychological content of traditional literature, a specific psychic preoccupation is identified in Malory's work: namely, man's struggle to accommodate the conflicting demands of his divided self.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Margaret duMais Svogun is Associate Professor of English at Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island. She received her Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Dublin, Trinity College.
- Author(s)Margaret duMais Svogun
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in the Humanities Literature - Politics - Society
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.