All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScript Readers are crucial to the film industry, often responsible for determining whether a script is even looked at by a producer or development executive, yet those accountable for reading can be on the first rung of the industry ladder and have had little or training for the task. This user-friendly 'how-to' guide written by one of the UK's leading script analysis specialists, lays bare the process of analysing film scripts. This is invaluable to anyone looking to work as a script reader, anyone who wants to work in development with writers, and for screenwriters themselves who are seeking guidance on how the industry might respond to their work. An essential reference tool, the book includes information on: How to write a brilliant script report Storytelling and screen genres Treatments and other short documents Writing clear and detailed analysis of the craft of storytelling for film Best practice in reading and reporting on scripts It also includes a full Resource Section listing useful print and online publications, organisations and associations.
- Author BiographyLucy Scher is a director of The Script Factory, the UK's premier screenwriters' organisation. She devised the UK's first training course in script reading, developed the UK's only Diploma in Script Development, and is an internationally recognised script developer.
- Author(s)Lucy Scher
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Essentials
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.