All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach level unit provides a sequential Reading Skills Checklist of the skills to be mastered at that grade/reading level for easy individual record keeping, plus 40-70 short, reproducible informal Reading Skills Competency Tests for measuring students' mastery of each skill on the Checklist at that level. Each also includes a Group Summary Profile for recording class progress and a separately printed wall chart that maps out the entire reading skills progression from Readiness through Advanced levels. .
- Author BiographyDr. Barbe is a nationally known authority in the fields of reading and learning disabilities. For 25 years he was editor-in-chief of the widely acclaimed magazine Highlights for Children and adjunct professor at The Ohio State University. Dr. Allen is a former classroom teacher who has taught reading skills at both elementary and secondary levels and served in several administrative roles, including assistant superintendent of the Jackson, MS, Public Schools.
- Author(s)Henriette L. Allen,Walter B. Barbe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Ready-to-Use Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width204 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.