All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn todays high-stakes testing environment, integrating techlogy into the curriculum is often seen as something extra or for use with a few special projects. With the growth in Internet use by even the youngest children, educators urgently need a practical introduction to online literacy and reading comprehension. Reading, Writing, and Literacy 2.0 offers that and more by providing tools and teaching strategies for incorporating online reading and writing into classroom learning, as well as a host of web resources that teachers can draw on to make this happen. All this without endless hours of searching! Denise Johnsons book connects to the Common Core State Standards and is organized around the Techlogical Literacy Assessment of the National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP), which focuses on three areas that characterize a techlogically literate person: kwledge, capabilities, and critical thinking and decision making. This resource provides everything reading teachers need to begin using techlogy to deepen and enrich literacy learning for all students. In addition, the author maintains a companion blog to update and add helpful teaching links.
- Author(s)Denise Johnson
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.