All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionStudies have shown that reading in a melodic and rhythmic voice can produce positive changes in mood, emotion and behaviour in those with dementia. This book features: a detailed section on the background of how and what to read to those with dementia, as well as the research behind bibliotherapy.
- Author BiographyAnne Vize is an Australian author who has worked extensively with people with additional needs. She has written over 30 books which are used widely in schools, universities and community care settings. As well as writing books, Anne also contributes to a number of magazines, writing about topics as diverse as gluten free travel, sharing books with children in Vanuatu, assistive technology and building literacy skills. Anne is a great advocate of shared reading and story telling as a means for communicating, spending quality time with a loved one and reflecting upon memories and experiences. She believes that time spent reading together is truly precious and should be cherished and valued.
- Author(s)Anne Vize
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach to Inspire
- Weight401 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.