All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the production and circulation of animal narratives in colonial India in order to investigate the constructs of animals played into a variety of forms of othering that took place in England during its imperial venture.
- Author BiographySHEFALI RAJAMANNAR is an associate director of the Upper Division in the Writing Program at the University of Southern California, USA.
- Author(s)Shefali Rajamannar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byKincaid R. James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.