All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort and full of practical examples, each book in the 'Bridge Technique Series' takes the reader through the most important aspects of card-play technique at bridge. Where appropriate, play is examined from the point of view both of declarer and defenders. Full of quizzes and chapter reviews, these award-winning books will also reinforce the bridge concepts you learn. At this price, what bridge player could stand t to have all twelve?
- Author(s)David Lyster Bird,Marc Smith
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleBridge Technique S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 10
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Out-of-print date29/04/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.