All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGregory the Great (c. 560-604 C.E.) occupies a key position in the development of Christian commentary on the Scriptures. Using simple words to preach to the bles and common people of Rome, Gregory employs metaphors, analogies, stories, and images to answer basic questions of faith.
- Author(s)Pope Gregory
- PublisherSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationPetersham, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Weight168 g
- Width213 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated bySantha Bhattacharji
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.