About this product
- DescriptionWith 80 readings by some of the world's greatest thinkers-from Plato to Gandhi, Carl Jung to Edmund O. Wilson, Gloria Anzaldua to Toni Morrison-Reading the World is the only great ideas reader to offer a global perspective. Selections strike a balance between western and nwestern, classic and contemporary, longer and shorter, verbal and visual.
- Author BiographyMichael Austin (Ph.D., University of California at Santa Barbara) is Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at Newman University. He was previously Dean of Graduate Studies at Shepherd University, where he taught composition, world literature, and British literature. In addition to Reading the World, he is the author of A Voice in the Wilderness: Conversations with Terry Tempest Williams.
- Author(s)Michael Austin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.