All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReadings and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition provides a refreshing approach for the standard Latin composition course offered at the college level. This text encourages the student to think in Latin through the process of reading unedited Latin selections and then composing in Latin, as opposed to the process of translating back and forth into English. The book offers a number of highly structured composition exercises that introduce students to a deeper understanding of Latin grammar and prose as well as to greater facility in reading and understanding it.
- Author BiographyMilena Minkova teaches Latin Composition, Latin Literature, and Classics at the University of Kentucky. She is the author of several textbooks in Latin, including Reading and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition for Focus Publishing. Terence Tunberg teaches Latin Composition, Latin Literature, and Classics at the University of Kentucky. He has won international prizes in Latin Composition. He is the author of several textbooks in Latin, including Reading and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition for Focus Publishing.
- Author(s)Milena Minkova,Terence O. Tunberg
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.02
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.02
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $22.50Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.