All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionReadings for Reflective Teaching in Further, Adult and Vocational Education is a unique portable library of exceptional readings drawing together seminal extracts and contemporary literature from international sources from books and journals to support both initial study and extended career-long professionalism for further, adult and vocational education practitioners. Introductions to each reading highlight the key issues explored and explain the status of classic works. This book, along with the core text and associated website, draw upon the work of Andrew Pollard, former Director of the TLRP, and the work of many years of accumulated understanding of generations of further, adult and vocational professionals. Readings for Reflective Teaching in Further, Adult and Vocational Education, the core text, Reflective Teaching in Further, Adult and Vocational Education, and the website, provide a fully integrated set of resources promoting the expertise of further, adult and vocational professionals. The associated website, www.reflectiveteaching.co.uk offers supplementary resources including reflective activities, research briefings and advice on further readings. It also features a glossary of educational terms, links to useful websites and showcases examples of excellent research and practice. This book forms part of the Reflective Teaching series, edited by Andrew Pollard and Amy Pollard, offering support for reflective practice in early, primary, secondary, further, vocational, university and adult sectors of education.
- Author BiographyMargaret Gregson is Director of the Sunderland University Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training (SUNCETT) and Professor of Vocational Education at the University of Sunderland, UK. Lawrence Nixon is Senior Lecturer within the Faculty of Education and Society, University of Sunderland, UK. Andrew Pollard is Professor of Education and supports educational research at the Institute of Education, University College London, UK and the University of Bristol, UK. He is the Series Editor of the Reflective Teaching series. Trish Spedding is Co-Director of the Sunderland University Centre for Excellence in Teacher Training (SUNCETT), UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReflective Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight830 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Margaret Gregson,Lawrence Nixon,Professor Andrew Pollard,Trish Spedding
- Series Edited byProfessor Andrew Pollard,Dr. Amy Pollard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.