All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn in--depth understanding of international business is a requirement for any player in todaya s business world. To excel, one must also possess the ability to understand respond to, and use change effectively. Trends in International Business: Critical Perspectives is designed to provide the right contexts for successful strategy development. The text presents a leading--edge analysis of the central components of international business strategy and their effects. Readers gain valuable exposure to the macro shifts which are redefining the parameters of business, as well as insights into the strategies which firms can adopt to respond to these changes. To help readers improve their ability to analyze the key issues and concerns in the international business field, the editors have adopted a unique approach. Issues are explored from the vantage points of policy makers, business executives, and researchers from the United States, Asia, and Europe. The texta s unique approach and emphasis on effective use makes Trends in International Business: Critical Perspectives a valuable resource. Readers will be delighted by improved results.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael R. Czinkota is on the faculty of the Georgetown School of Business in Washington, DC. He has been Chairman of the National Center for Export--Import Studies there, and also developed and directed the marketing management course for the schoola s MBA program. Dr. Czinkota served in the US Government as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce. Prior to his entering academia, he was a partner in a trading firm and an advertising agency. Dr. Masaaki Kotabe is Professor of Marketing and International Business and also Director of Research at the Center for International Business Education and Research at the University of Texas at Austin. In the Fourth Quarter 1994 issue of the Journal of International Business Studies, the leading international business journal, Dr. Kotabe is ranked the sixth most productive contributor in international business research in the past 25 years. He is also an elected member of the New York Academy of Sciences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight594 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMasaaki Kotabe,Michael R. Czinkota
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.