All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick J. Geary's highly acclaimed collection of source materials on the medieval period is well-kwn for offering an excellent selection of substantial excerpts-or whole documents wherever possible-from the most widely studied historical texts. This much-anticipated fifth edition features a larger format, as well as enlarged type, to make the collection more reader-friendly. Study questions have been added at the end of each section to help students focus on key points in the text. Volume I includes a new selection from the Rule of St. Benedict and a new translation of Einhard's The Life of Charlemagne, as well as a color photo section introducing students to fascinating medieval art such as a seventh-century stone from Hornhausen, a shirt that belonged to Queen Bathild, and a page from the St. Petersburg Bede.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Geary is Professor of Medieval History at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey. He is the author and editor of numerous books on medieval history.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight520 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPatrick J. Geary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.