All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis chrological anthology of recent critical scholarship on 19th-century European art represents a wide range of current methodologies and issues. The book features recent scholarship since the mid-1980s; represents a diversity of methods; deals with major figures of 19th-century art; emphasizes French art reflecting the interests of recent scholarship and a contemporary focus; and focuses on the concerns of recent scholarship e.g., the recurrence of themes such as the female nude, the role of the critic, and exhibitions and institutions.
- Author(s)Janis A. Tomlinson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/08/1995
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.