All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking collection focuses on how theatre, dance, and other forms of performance are helping to transform our ecological values. Top scholars explore how familiar and new works of performance can help us recognize our reciprocal relationship with the natural world and how it helps us understand the way we are connected to the land.
- Author BiographyRobert Baker-White, Williams College, USA Derek Lee Barton, independent scholar Una Chaudhuri, New York University, USA Downing Cless, Tufts University, USA Anne Justine D'Zmura, California State University, Long Beach, USA Sara Freeman, University of Puget Sound, USA Ian Garrett, York University, Canada Kathleen M. Gough, University of Glasgow, UK Nelson Gray, University of Victoria, Canada Wallace Heim, independent scholar Cornelia Hoogland, University of Western Ontario, Canada Baz Kershaw, Warwick University, UK Bruce McConachie, University of Pittsburgh, USA Justin A. Miller, Texas A and M University, USA Meg O'Shea, independent scholar Sarah Ann Standing, New York City College of Technology, CUNY, USA Arden Thomas, California Institute of Technology, USA Barry Witham, University of Washington, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleWhat is Theatre?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTheresa J. May,Wendy Arons
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.