All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- Description* Uses popular press articles, reviews of applied ecomics literature, and regression--based empirical studies to examine pressing public policy issues in urban areas. * Ends sections with discussion questions and samples from selected further readings.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Wassmer is Associate Professor in the Graduate Program in Public Policy and Administration at California State University, Sacramento. As Director of the system--wide California State University Faculty Fellows Applied Research Program, he heads a group of public policy consultants to the state of California. His research in urban economic development and state/local public finance has appeared in numerous prestigious journals such as the Journal of Urban Economics and Urban Studies. He has taught at Wayne State Universitya s Department of Economics and College of Urban, Labor, and Metropolitan Affairs, and holds a PhD from Michigan State University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBlackwell Readings for Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight936 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Wassmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.