All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Readings of Trauma, Madness, and the Body , Anderson explores how Modernist fiction narratives by Hemingway, the Fitzgeralds, and H.D. represent trauma, specifically addressing the conflict between speaking about and repressing traumatic memories, while also considering how authors' understandings of gender influence their depictions.
- Author BiographySarah Wood Anderson is an associate lecturer in the department of English at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Sarah Anderson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican Literature Readings in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.