All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenage Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia kwn as theOASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them.But when Wade stumbles upon the first clue, he finds himself beset by players willing to kill to take this ultimate prize. The race is on, and if Wade's going to survive, he'll have to win and confront the real world he's always been so desperate to escape.
- Author BiographyERNEST CLINE has worked as a short-order cook, fish gutter, plasma donor, elitist video store clerk, and tech support drone. His primary occupation, however, has always been geeking out, and he eventually threw aside those other promising career paths to express his love of pop culture fulltime as a spoken word artist and screenwriter. His 2009 film Fanboys, much to his surprise, became a cult phenomenon. These days Ernie lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, their daughter, and a large collection of classic video games.READY PLAYER ONEis his first novel.
- Author(s)Ernest Cline
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight386 g
- Width124 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.