Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIt begins with a series of brutal killings in Sydney, all committed in the same way against similar victims. A serial killer is at work. Ather series, different victims, different modus operandi occurs in North Sydney, then a third is discovered in Melbourne. The Sydney Homicide Squad is baffled and frustrated as the killings continue with t a single clue being discovered to indicate the killers. Finally, the Squad leader, Detective Inspector David Hunter is able to bring his old friend and colleague out of retirement to work with him. Jack Savage, the best criminal profiler in the country had retreated to grow alpaca and grandchildren in his rural property, but when David's sister is the next victim of one of the killers, he comes down to Sydney. It gets worse. David discovers that similar serial killings are occurring in Canada, the USA, the UK and Europe, possibly more. And then he gets the break that tells him what's going on. The only way he can get to the heart of this horror is to go undercover and begin a deadly game, t kwing if he is hunter or prey or whether he will live to see the next day.
- Author BiographyMichael Davies began writing as an antidote to the many hours spent on long-haul, international flights and in hotels around the world. He has lived and worked in the UK, Canada, the USA, Australia and South East Asia. His first novel, Dreamkill, a psychological thriller was published in the USA in 1996 and he has added more than twenty more since, writing thrillers, sci-fi, books for young adults and books for the younger set. Much of his work is with schools, where he spends 8-10 hours of workshops with a class in which he develops a full-length novel with the full involvement of the students. He now lives on a 100 acre estate near the northern coast of NSW, Australia where he continues writing, teaching an publishing many books for other people.
- PublisherMickie Dalton Foundation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSherwood, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMickie Dalton Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.