About this product
- DescriptionPupils can quickly get to grips with KS1 grammar and punctuation using questions that become progressively more challenging. Fully in line with the new National Curriculum. * Clear explanations and worked examples ensure pupils grasp concepts quickly. * 'How did you do?' checks at the end of each topic allow pupils to self-evaluate their work. * Regular progress tests assess pupils' understanding and give them the chance to recap on their learning. * Answers to every question provided in a pull-out section at the centre of the book.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReady, Steady, Practise!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKeen Kite Books
- Weight120 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.