All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear guidance and creative activities in this pick-up-and-go resource help you to teach KS2 mental arithmetic. Fully in line with the new National Curriculum. * Teaching tes, worked examples and photocopiable resources minimise preparation time. * Creative activities and games focus on using and applying kwledge to secure pupils' understanding. * Progress tests assess pupils' understanding and recap on their learning. * Answers are provided at the back of the book for easy reference.
- Author(s)Paul Broadbent
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleReady, Steady, Practise!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKeen Kite Books
- Weight150 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.