All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat am I going to wear? The question that diverts us all is first presented in the toddler years when the mastery of getting dressed is a triumph and opinions about clothing are emphatic. These four board books illustrated by collage-artist Marthe Jocelyn are a unique tribute to the colors, textures, and patterns that make clothes a child s favorite pastime. Ready for Autumn displays a full wardrobe, introducing lovely words like turtleneck and galoshes, and allowing even the very young reader to be an expert on what should be worn next season.
- Author BiographyMarthe Jocelyn is an award-winning author and illustrator who worked for many years as a toy designer before turning her hand to writing. She has written nine picture books, one of which, Hannah s Collections, was shortlisted for a Governor General s Award for Illustration, and six novels, including the critically acclaimed works of historical fiction, Mable Riley and How it Happened in Peach Hill. Jocelyn has also written a nonfiction account of the Foundling Hospital in London, England, entitled, A Home for Foundlings. She is the editor of two short story collections, Secrets and First Times. Marthe Jocelyn divides her time between New York and Stratford, Ontario.
- Author(s)Marthe Jocelyn
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReady For... (Tundra Books)
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.