All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaising great kids in today s world can be incredibly challenging and teaching good manners can feel like an uphill battle! That s where Ready To Go! Manners can really help. This kit contains everything parents need to encourage their children to be polite, well-mannered, and considerate individuals. It features:
- Advice and tips from an expert child psychologist
- An easy-to-follow, 16-page instructional parent guide with helpful ideas and proven methods for teaching manners to young children
- A delightfully illustrated, 16-page board book that will encourage and support children as they learn to be kind and thoughtful
- A fun two-sided reward chart that includes illustrations of engaging characters and spaces for stickers
- 48 reward stickers to motivate children and positively reinforce each new successWith help from Ready to Go! Manners, your child will successfully navigate this important developmental stage while learning to be a compassionate, courteous, and respectful person. Teaching good manners has never been so positive or rewarding for kids or their parents!
- Author(s)Dr Janet Hall
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleReady to Go!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.