All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost 21st-century children don't get eugh daily exercise and enter school lacking the basic strength and coordination they need to be successful at simple tasks, such as gripping a pencil or sitting upright at a desk. The fine-motor and gross-motor activities in this book target the physical obstacles that can slow down students in an era of more rigorous academic expectations. Quick, fun, and engaging, these activities can be done easily at any time of the day to help build the physical skills young learners need to write with stamina and fluency. Also includes a sample daily schedule and photographs! For use with Grades PreK-2.
- Author(s)Peggy Campbell-Rush
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.