All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title consists of two self-contained volumes, suitable for the elementary and secondary levels, featuring a ready-to-use curriculum of lessons and reproducible activity sheet to help students build character, recognize threatening situations, and handle conflicts safely. Lessons are based on real situations in students' own lives, with topics such as stimulant use, dealing with anger, family relationships, choosing friends wisely, and gang-related activities. It includes detailed lesson plans and an extensive bibliography of useful resources.
- Author BiographyRuth W. Begun, M.S., is president of The Society for Prevention of Violence (SPV), a nonprofit organization founded in 1972 dedicated to reducing asocial behaviors in children and adults through education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width211 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Huml,R.W. Begun
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.