All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionFormer attorney general Edwin Meese III offers unequaled insight on the career and policies of his friend and former boss, Ronald Reagan. From Reagan's days as goverr of California to his two terms in the White House, Meese was his highest-ranking political confidant-the official closest to Reagan t only through length of service but also through mutual comprehension of the problems that concerned the nation. Meese tells the Reagan story as it happened, refuting many common misconceptions about America's fortieth chief executive and providing new revelations about the Iran-Contra affair, the so-called Boland amendments, and more.
- Author BiographyEdwin Meese III served as counsellor to Ronald Reagan from 1981 to 1985 and attorney general from 1985 to 1988. He was one of Ronald Reagan's closest friends and associates since Reagan's days as governor of California. Meese is also the Ronald Reagan Distinguished Fellow Emeritus at the Heritage Foundation. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Edwin Meese
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleThe Presidents
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.