All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe well respected and ever popular Fieser and Fieser series on reagents for organic synthesis provides concise descriptions, good structural formulas and selected examples of applications.
- Provides references to new reagents as well as to reagents included in previous volumes
- Thousands of entries abstract the most important information on commonly used and new reagents, including preparation, uses, sources of supply, critical comments, references and more
- Reagents are considered in alphabetical order by common usage names.
- Author(s)Louis F. Fieser,Mary Fieser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1970
- Series TitleFiesers' Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight954 g
- Width163 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.