All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionA Readable yet Rigorous Approach to an Essential Part of Mathematical Thinking Back by popular demand, Real Analysis and Foundations, Third Edition bridges the gap between classic theoretical texts and less rigorous ones, providing a smooth transition from logic and proofs to real analysis. Along with the basic material, the text covers Riemann-Stieltjes integrals, Fourier analysis, metric spaces and applications, and differential equations. New to the Third Edition Offering a more streamlined presentation, this edition moves elementary number systems and set theory and logic to appendices and removes the material on wavelet theory, measure theory, differential forms, and the method of characteristics. It also adds a chapter on rmed linear spaces and includes more examples and varying levels of exercises. Extensive Examples and Thorough Explanations Cultivate an In-Depth Understanding This best-selling book continues to give students a solid foundation in mathematical analysis and its applications. It prepares them for further exploration of measure theory, functional analysis, harmonic analysis, and beyond.
- Author BiographySteven G. Krantz is a professor of mathematics at Washington University in St. Louis. He has previously taught at UCLA, Princeton University, and Pennsylvania State University. He has written more than 65 books and more than 175 scholarly papers and is the founding editor of the Journal of Geometric Analysis. An AMS Fellow, Dr. Krantz has been a recipient of the Chauvenet Prize, Beckenbach Book Award, and Kemper Prize. He received a Ph.D. from Princeton University.
- Author(s)Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextbooks in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations
- Weight738 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.