All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Jacobs and Nancy Langley try to dispel the tion that behavior is the only issue to consider when putting together a good, solid classroom management plan. Real Classroom Management will answer the following: How does one turn ineffective classroom management around? How do educational leaders help their staff to improve classroom behavior? How can teachers effectively work with parents to ensure students receive an optimum learning experience? What is the role of the entire community when putting together a successful classroom management program?
- Author BiographyMark M. Jacobs has thirty years of experience in education, having started his career as a teacher before moving up to a central-office position. Nancy Langley, a retired federal government officer, began her second career in education tenyears ago. She is a foreign language department chair for Fairfax County Public Schools in Virginia.
- Author(s)Mark M. Jacobs,Nancy Langley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.