All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionEngineers and scientists who want to avoid errors in their computer-assisted calculations will welcome this concise guide. In addition to its practical advice on detecting and removing the bugs that plague finite-precision calculations, it also outlines techniques for preserving significant figures, avoiding extraneous solutions, and finding efficient iterative processes for solving nlinear equations. 1996 edition.
- Author(s)Forman S. Acton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.