All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential reference tool for all real estate, property, planning and construction students. Real Estate Concepts provides built environment students with an easy to use guide to the essential concepts they need to understand in order to succeed in their university courses and future professional careers. Key concepts are arranged, defined and explained by experts in the field to provide the student with a quick and reliable reference throughout their university studies. The subjects are conveniently divided to reflect the key modules studied in most property, real estate, planning and construction courses. Subject areas covered include: * Planning * Building surveying * Valuation * Law * Ecomics, investment and finance * Quantity surveying * Construction and regeneration * Sustainability * Property management Over the 18 alphabetically arranged subject specific chapters, the expert contributors explain and illustrate more than 250 fully cross-referenced concepts. The book is packed full of relevant examples and illustrations and after each concept further reading is suggested to encourage a deeper understanding. This book is an ideal reference when writing essays, assignments and revising for exams.
- Author BiographyErnie Jowsey is Professor of Property and Real Estate at Northumbria University, UK. He is the author of a number of books including Real Estate Economics and Modern Economics with Jack Harvey.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note42 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErnie Jowsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.