All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourteenth Edition of Real Estate Finance and Investments prepares students to understand the risks and rewards associated with investing in and financing both residential and commercial real estate. Concepts and techniques included in the chapters and problem sets are used in many careers related to real estate. The material in this edition is also relevant to individuals who want to better understand real estate for their own personal investment and financing decisions. The Fourteenth Edition is designed to help students learn how to evaluate the risk and return associated with the various ways of investing and lending. Upcoming students who are interested in this field can use this book as a guide to perform the right kind of analysis to make informed real estate finance and investment decisions.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Brueggeman has been an academic and consultant to business and public policy makers for over 30 years in the areas of finance and investment. Jeffrey D. Fisher, Ph.D. is Director of the Center for Real Estate Studies and the Charles H. and Barbara F. Dunn Professor of Real Estate at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Fisher,William B. Brueggeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date27/01/2017
- Weight1 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement14th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.