All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCoupled with the general decline in real estate values and opportunitie~ for capital fonnation, the health care industry is in the midst of unprecedented change that has resulted in unneeded real estate, excess debt and a major need for capital to meet new organizational challenges. Indeed, these are challenging times, evolutionary if t revolutionary: Reorganizations. Restructures. Shakeouts. Closures. Do you kw what the strategic alternatives and solutions are for your facility or organization? Has your 1980s health care asset become a 1990s liability? What will your organization look like in the post-health care refonn era, and how will your real estate help --or hinder --this transition? If the private payor doesn't get you, the government may. If the government doesn't get you, the market will. Only the strong, the swift and the kwledgeable will survive these winds of change and the various forces at play today. Will your organization be one of those which do? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, this publication may be for you. Based upon the inaugural University of Southern CalifornialManatt Phelps Phillips Health Care Industry Real Estate Institute, held in Los Angeles, California on February 9, 1995, if this book does t provide all of the answers, it will provide some, as well as assisting the reader at least to identify the questions that need asking, and answering. Los Angeles, California. January 1996. Sherwin L. Memel Ronald S. Barak PROGRAM OVERVIEW 9:00 a. m. WELCOME Dr. Jane G.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight289 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRonald S. Barak,Sherwin L. Memel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.