All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReal Estate Principles: A Value Approach demonstrates how value is central to virtually all real estate decision-making. Students using Ling and Archer should finish the course with a value-oriented framework and a set of valuation and decision making tools that can be applied in a variety of real-world situations. The key to making sound investment decision is to understand how property values are created, maintained, increased or destroyed. Since the launch of Real Estate Principles: A Value Approach, significant and lasting changes have come upon the world of real estate. This is very true in real estate finance and capital sources where most of the traditional lenders have been transformed or displaced, giving way to a radically different set of players in mortgage finance. There has been change with profound and far-reaching implications in a world where it is understandable that property values can go down as well as up. This realization will color every aspect of real estate investment, finance and transactions for the foreseeable future.
- Author BiographyDavid C. Ling (Ph.D, 1984, and MBA, 1977, The Ohio State University) is the William D. Hussey Professor of Real Estate and the Director of the Real Estate Research Center in the Warrington College of Business Adminstration and Graduate School of Business at the University of Florida. Professor Ling serves on numerous editorial boards including the Journal of Housing Economics, Real Estate Economics, The Journal of Real Estate Research, and Real Estate Finance. He has provided research and consulting services to several state and national organizations including the Federal National Mortgage Association, the National Association of Home Builders, the National Association of Realtors, and the Florida Association of Realtors. He is a Fellow of the Homer Hoyt Institute and board member of the Real Estate Research Institute.
- Author(s)David C. Ling,Wayne R. Archer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1374 g
- Width228 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.