All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete step by step guide to assist home owners who owe more than the property is worth, and the Realtors who represent them, in negotiating through the legal and financial maze of the short sale. The book includes forms, scripts and guidelines to help avoid foreclosure and includes information on HAFA Short Sales, FHA and VA Short Sales, the HAMP Program and Traditional Short Sales. From the back cover: Across the country, Americans are behind in their mortgage payments and foreclosures are at an all time high. Declining home values have left many homeowners unable to sell those homes because they owe more than the home is worth in today's market. There is hope, however. A process kwn as the Short Sale is allowing some homeowners to get out from under their mortgages without bringing money to settlement. Real Estate Short Sales Step by Step guides homeowners and their realtors through the process of avoiding foreclosure and negotiating a short sale. Whether you are a homeowner who owes more than the home can be sold for in today's market, or you're a realtor advising clients about the process, this book is the tool you should have. Included is an explanation of the foreclosure process, including the eight alternatives to foreclosure, tips for renegotiating your mortgage or requesting forbearance, handling a traditional short sale, a HAFA short sale, an FHA or VA short sale and how new government regulations affect the process. For realtors, this book also includes examples of forms, advertising, disclosures and marketing methods to attract homeowners who need your help.
- Author BiographyLoren Keim is in the top 1% of real estate agents in the country, a real estate broker with over 25 years of experience, and an adjunct professor at Lehigh University's Goodman Center for Real Estate Studies. He has lectured and trained thousands of real estate professionals nationally and is the President of Century 21 Keim Realtors in Eastern Pennsylvania with both Commercial and Residential divisions.
- Author(s)Loren Keim
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.