All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete introduction to Real Estate law that lays out the basic foundations of the law with real world examples, including the practicalities of daily legal work. An engaging writing style and numerous examples and illustrations cover all the key topics in real estate law. New to this edition is a completely rewritten chapter on closings that includes the new rules, consumer protection regulations, and HUD form.
- Author(s)Neal R Bevans
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.