All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete introduction to Real Estate law that lays out the basic foundations of the law with real world examples, including the practicalities of daily legal work. An engaging writing style and numerous examples and illustrations cover all the key topics in real estate law. New to this edition is a completely rewritten chapter on closings that includes the new rules, consumer protection regulations, and HUD form.
- Author(s)Neal R Bevans
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen College
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.