All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover quick and tasty dishes from Nigel Slater in Real Fast Food. Nigel Slater presents over 350 creative, delicious and urishing recipes and suggestions for those who'd rather spend more of their time eating than cooking. From simple snacks to dinner-party desserts, all the dishes in Nigel Slater's Real Fast Food can be ready to eat in 30 minutes or under. 'Makes your stomach rumble ...Easily my first choice for a simple, good, workable and readable cookery book' - Nigella Lawson 'Not just a cookery book for gourmets and foodies, but for real people too' - Sophie Grigson 'Nigel Slater offers us a decade's worth of fresh, original cookery ideas with spoonfuls of wit' Observer 'Designed to appeal to people who love food but don't want to spend hours slaving away at the stove (i.e. nearly everybody in Britain)' - Independent on Sunday Nigel Slater is the Observer's food writer, writing a month column for Observer Food Monthly. Real Fast Food was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award while The 30-Minute Cook was minated for both the Glenfiddich and Julia Child Awards. In 1995 he won the Glenfiddich Trophy and he has twice won the Cookery Writer of the Year Award as well as being named Media Personality of the Year in the 1996 Good Food Awards. His other bestselling books include Real Fast Puddings, Real Food, Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries.
- Author BiographyNigel Slater is the author of Real Fast Food, Real Fast Puddings, The 30-Minute Cook, Real Food, Appetite and The Kitchen Diaries. Real Fast Food was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award while The 30-Minute Cook was nominated for both the Glenfiddich and Julia Child Awards. In 1995 he won the Glenfiddich Trophy and he has twice won the Cookery Writer of the Year Award as well as being named Media Personality of the Year in the 1996 Good Food Awards. He is the Observer's food writer and he writes a monthly column for Observer Food Monthly.
- Author(s)Nigel Slater
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.