All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw we eat too much, portion sizes are just too big - the truth is , we eat more food than we need. This book will teach you how to eat nutritionally rich food, in moderate quantities with most of the recipes using plenty of plant-based ingredients. But, if you must have cake sometimes, just do it and enjoy it - it's all about balance! The book will include sections on vegetables, meat, fish, making from scratch and healthy sweet treats.
- Author BiographyBauer Books are experts at producing beautiful, easy-to-use cookbooks that have delicious recipes and sumptuous photographs. The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are renowned for their reliability as each recipe is Triple Tested for success in the famous AWW Test Kitchen. They will work every time in every home kitchen. From the magazine brand which engenders huge trust and confidence amongst its 2.2 million readers, The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are prepared and presented with the same high level of expertise and attention to detail. The cookbooks focus on everything from fast and healthy family meal ideas to spectacular food for entertaining. These highly desirable cookbooks make perfect gifts.
- Author(s)Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Weight1676 g
- Width234 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.