All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREAL GOLF is a rare book concerned with the wild and crazy game of amateur golf. It is t about professional golf or Tiger or Phil or Jack, etc. It deals with the characters, practices and fits that make up the game the vast majority of golfers play - amateur golf or REAL golf.
- Author BiographyLex McKeithen is a lifelong real golfer who has actually done some other things than just play golf. He has flown jets in combat, worked in politics, wrote a political column for newspapers in Florida and now raises trees and wildlife on his North Florida farm where he toast the sunset most every day.
- Author(s)MR Lex McKeithen
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.