All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Real Love, thing else matters; without it, thing else is eugh.Why do most people spend their whole lives searching for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them? What is the secret something that all relationships need in order to thrive? Dr. Greg Baer found the answers to these questions while working with hundreds of individuals and couples. In Real Love, he shares his enlightening and practical blueprint for creating successful relationships and reveals the secret to finding and keeping what he calls Real Love.
- Author BiographyGreg Baer, M.D. is the author of REAL LOVE and founder of The Real Love Institute. An expert on the subjects of anger elimination, relationships, dating, love, marriage, parenting, and workplace conflict resolution, he conducts seminars and workshops around the country.
- Author(s)Greg Baer
- PublisherGotham Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight249 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.