All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you getting a true picture of your company's performance? This explosive issue and its implications are fully explored in 'Real Numbers'. The authors, each a chief financial executive, describe how management accounting evolved to this point and how simplicity and clarity can be restored -- particularly in a lean organisation. The management accounting model illustrated in 'Real Numbers' points the way to unlocking the true profit potential of lean.
- Author BiographyJean E. Cunningham Chief, financial officer and vice president of company services for Lantech, Inc., is the leader in the company's transformation to lean. Jean has a BS from Indiana University and an MBA from Northeastern University's Executive Program. Orest J. Fiume retired as a vice president of finance and administration and a director of The Wiremold Company, which gained international recognition as a leader in lean business management. Orest teaches a two day executive course, Lean Management Accounting, for TBM Institute and various schools, and keeps an active schedule as a consultant and guest speaker at conferences. He has an MS in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Author(s)J.E. Cunningham,Orest J. Fiume
- PublisherManaging Times Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManaging Times Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.