All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is part of the Cracknell's Companion series of portable encyclopedias encompassing extracts from important statutory materials, concise summaries of the facts and judgments of decisions and a glossary of words and phrases. This title covers cases and statutes relevant to real property law. The cases are digests of many leading decisions and the statutes covered include: the Wills Act 1837; Settled Land Act 1925; Trustee Act 1925; Law of Property Act 1925; Land Registration Act 1925; Administration of Estates Act 1925; Married Women's Property Act 1964; Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 1964; Land Charges Act 1972; Rent Act 1977; Protection from Eviction Act 1977; Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984; Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994; Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995; Trusts of Land and Appointment of trustees Act 1996; Family Law Act 1996; and the Housing Act 1996.
- Author(s)Kala Nathan
- PublisherHLT Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCracknell's Companion S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld Bailey Press
- Out-of-print date13/02/2007
- Content Noteglossary
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.