All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.17
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe science/faith debate rages on. Yet many leading scientists have an active Christian faith. Here 17 scientists, all esteemed by their peers, tackle two questions: what difference their faith makes to their scientific practice; and, what difference their science makes to their understanding of their faith. Contributors include: Francis Collins, Director, Human Geme Project; Joan Centrella, Chief of the Gravitational Astrophysics Laboratory, NASA; Bob White, Professor of Geophysics, University of Cambridge; Alister McGrath, Professor of Historical Theology, University of Oxford, and molecular biologist; and, Wilson Poon, Professor of Physics, University of Edinburgh.
- Author BiographyR.J. Berry was formerly Professor of Genetics at University College London for twenty-five years. He is a recipient of the UK Templeton Award for sustained advocacy of the Christian faith in the world of science, and author of several books in the field of science-faith relations.
- Author(s)R. J. Berry
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byR. J. Berry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.