Real-Time Embedded Systems: Open-Source Operating Systems Perspective by Ivan Cibrario Bertolotti, Gabriele Manduchi (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $199.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $295.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Foreword: ...the presentation of real-time scheduling is probably the best in terms of clarity I have ever read in the professional literature. Easy to understand, which is important for busy professionals keen to acquire (or refresh) new kwledge without being bogged down in a convoluted narrative and an excessive detail overload. The authors managed to largely avoid theoretical-only presentation of the subject, which frequently affects books on operating systems...an indispensable [resource] to gain a thorough understanding of the real-time systems from the operating systems perspective, and to stay up to date with the recent trends and actual developments of the open-source real-time operating systems. -Richard Zurawski, ISA Group, San Francisco, California, USA Real-time embedded systems are integral to the global techlogical and social space, but references still rarely offer professionals the sufficient mix of theory and practical examples required to meet intensive ecomic, safety, and other demands on system development. Similarly, instructors have lacked a resource to help students fully understand the field. The information was out there, though often at the abstract level, fragmented and scattered throughout literature from different engineering disciplines and computing sciences. Accounting for readers' varying practical needs and experience levels, Real Time Embedded Systems: Open-Source Operating Systems Perspective offers a holistic overview from the operating-systems perspective. It provides a long-awaited reference on real-time operating systems and their almost boundless application potential in the embedded system domain. Balancing the already abundant coverage of operating systems with the largely igred real-time aspects, or physicality, the authors analyze several realistic case studies to introduce vital theoretical material. They also discuss popular open-source operating systems-Linux and FreRTOS, in particular-to help embedded-system designers identify the benefits and weaknesses in deciding whether or t to adopt more traditional, less powerful, techniques for a project.
- Author(s)Gabriele Manduchi,Ivan Cibrario Bertolotti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleEmbedded Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.